Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Next Step

Have you noticed that your tastes are changing as you are maturing, aka - getting older.  Mine certainly are!  I find myself drawn to a more neutral palette for home interiors.

Sure, the red and gold color scheme I have had FOREVER is great at Christmas to go with all those red and gold decorations that I have had FOREVER.

But I am so over it.  Inspiration can be found on other blogs, on pinterest and in magazines.











                                  But I do love a pop of color, especially painted furniture like this.











6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you, and I have been doing the same thing for 2 years now... meaning I've been changing over my red and gold home to white and gray. Oh yeah, and I've been blogging about it. Hope to see what you are doing here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with and the changes you make. The blogging world has definitely led to changes and tweaking in my own home. Thanks so much for following along and for your sweet comments.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new blog! I saw your comment over at Confessions of a Plate Addict and just had to stop in and say Welcome to the crazy family of bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME to blogging!!! I hope you will love doing it. There are so many wonderful blogging friends out there, to me that is the best part. I found you through Anita's. XO, Pinky Just saw you have word verification. Just to let you know, MANY bloggers will nit take the time to comment if you have it. You really don't need it so you might want to turn it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, there is so much to learn! Thanks for telling me about the word verification, hopefully I turned it off the correct way.

      Delete
  5. Hello, Welcome to Blog world! I saw your comment at Cedar Hill's post about blogging and decided to come by and say Hi. I'm Lizy and I also started blogging recently, 3 months ago. Feel free to stop by anytime by my blog and say hi. I don't see any follow me buttons but as soon as you get them let me know and I'll gladly follow you in your adventures. Have a great Valentines Day and again Welcome!
    Lizy @ http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete