Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lakewood 400 Part Two


Today I am posting more photos I took at the Lakewood 400 Antiques show.  As I mentioned in the last post, I made several new friends when I had a booth there.  They were gracious enough to allow me to take these pictures.

Peg at Vintage Memories has such pretty vignettes...


wooden tote with lace trim
lace on old spools

vintage scale vignette


glass cloche 


old sheet music
                   

bits and pieces


Rebecca of Upcountry Charm always has a great display...

wonderful vintage hats


love the way she decorated the entry with the mason jars

Madame Alexander dolls in old trunk

who dosen't love a red wagon








Stay tuned for part 3...


2 comments:

  1. Oh great merchandise, I love the lace on the spools!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of eye candy here. Love the wooden tote.

    ReplyDelete