Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lakewood 400 Antiques Show

The third weekend every month is the Lakewood 400 Antique show in Cumming, GA., just north of Atlanta.  Friday I went to the show and took some photos in the booths of some of the dealers I know.  I had space there for 6 months this past year and met some very nice people.  They work hard and love what they do, but to tell you the truth, it's more fun to be a visitor than a dealer.

Here are some pictures I took in Martha's space, Favorite Things - Shabby and Cottage Furnishings.  She also has a booth at Queen of Hearts Antiques and Interiors in Alpharetta, GA.



great shelf with wonderful detailing
love the chippy white mantle




Right across the aisle from Martha is Particia of DiBona Designs.  
Her art and jewelry creations are a joy to peruse!

charm bracelet

butterfly art


drop necklace

alphabet pendants

pink tulle display

jewelry display

sparkle  sparkle

That's it for now.  I will be posting more pictures from Lakewood 400 soon...




1 comment:

  1. I did one show and it was so profitable and fun...But oh it sure was a lot of work, I'm with you, I love going to them better than being a vendor!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete